Megan and Trevor are NOT married…. yet! Say what? That’s right, these two cuties are actually getting hitched in July. I joined them and a few fellow wedding photographers for a styled shoot organized by Terri of Terri Baskin Photography.
This “Time” inspired shoot included nine amazing vendors. The weather was perfect and the wisteria was in full bloom. I couldn’t get over all the purple details (my wedding colors were purple so I might be a bit biased). I hope you swoon over it too!
The show stealer was Penelope, their precious pup! I can’t wait to see how they incorporate her on their big day! We had such a blast! Megan and Trevor are such a fun couple! Looking forward to seeing them as a bride and groom again!
Practice makes perfect! Check out this stunning affair at Lavender Heights Bed & Breakfast!
- Venue: Lavender Heights Bed & Breakfast
- Styling/Planning: Miraculous Events (Lacoya Heggie)
- Florals: Anthomanic Event Floral Boutique
- Formal Wear: Formal Envy Bridal (Kraig Strickland)
- Make-up: Ericka Marie MUA – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hair: Studio Dior (Ashley Vessels) – email@example.com
- Jewelry: Designs by Randi
- Cake: Lil Tea’s Specialty Desserts (Teaira Little)
- Antique Car: Antinque Rides (Don Strickland)