Memorial Day is over and summer is officially here! As the weather heats up, I look forward to spending more time outside in the sun. It’s easy to become a beach bum so I set some goals and adventures to try. This will keep my weekends busy and remind me to take advantage of how fast time flies by. Here is my summer bucket list:
- Be a bookworm: I want to read at least three books… even if they are all in the same week on vacation!
- Make our house a home: It’s been 8 months since our wedding and it is time to finish hanging pictures and decorating…. Only a few more trips to Target and Home Goods!
- Host a party: Once our townhouse gets some TLC, I want to share it with our closest friends! Margaritas included of course!
- Shoot 5 weddings: Okay…. This is already planned but I am just REALLY REALLY REALLY excited!
- Let the wind in my hair: I got a new bike on Saturday and I want to challenge myself to ride outside at least once a week!
- Learn how to make pancakes: I know this sounds weird but my grandmother makes the BEST buttermilk pancakes in the world! I would love to master her recipe! The way to your man’s heart is through his stomach right?!
- Clean out my closet: It’s time to retire some old clothes and keep the essentials! I need to donate my no longer worn outfits before heading to the mall! Sorry J. Crew but your amazing sales will have to wait!
My last (but definitely not least) goal comes in the form of a BIG ANNOUCEMENT FRIDAY! I can’t wait to share it with you! Stay tuned! What do you want to accomplish in the next few months? Inspire me!
And since every post deserves a picture… check out my new ride!